this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

It ends now

Hmmm, last night I received a bad news regarding one of my primary classmate. He committed crime. -.- It was kinda shocking though, as when I last met him, he was a good guy and is not a problematic kid. It happened recently only.

This morning went to play chinese chess online since I had nothing else to do. Hahax! Lost almost every match as I had not been playing for years. Hahax! So yeah, went to ask one of my primary school friend to play with me and he migrated to U.S. Played one game and left, and I played cards instead.

After lunch, went to do an E.Maths paper. I was so damn du lan luh, especially the Paper 2. The question is either not clear, or the answer behind is very weird and I could not get it. Haiz, difficult to get A1 for E.Maths this time round, at most an A2? =/ But I am confident that I can get an A1 for A.Maths. :)