this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Get my drift

School's boring today with PoA, Social Studies and English. After school, went home to change and met up with Damien and Ze Yi and Taman Jurong KFC. Ate and went with Damien to play Daytona first while Ze Yi accompany Hong Yong with his meal. The cars here are less easy to drift as compared to the J.E central arcade. o.o

Pool was not my activity for the day though. Had been missing countless of shots. :P Then we played 9-ball instead of 8-ball and it was a 1-on-1 game. Ze Yi, Damien and I were waiting for our turns and we just go and play Daytona first. Hahax! I came in first again. Whee~ :D Then continued and my drift is getting lousier, kept crashing at the wrong time. xP Then went to play soccer and Alex lost to me in penalties for both matches. Hahax! And so, we played pool and Daytona again and I left first to have dinner with family at Jack's Place. I was damn sleepy while waiting for the food to come. xD