this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Different feelings

When I first got my haircut a few weeks ago, my hairstyle looked like the shell of the Esplanade. Now, it's growing back. :D It's getting back to shape again. Hahax!

The most torturing lesson of the day is Maths after school. This is the first time I had this feeling towards a Maths lesson. This is because, Relative velocity really sucks when you can't understand it. Hahax! Like what I joked with Yee Ling and Damien, I told them "This is the first time I feel like dropping A.Maths~". But of course I was just joking, can't possibly drop my favourite subject because of a small topic. :)

After Maths remedial was soccer again behind. But the 4E3 guys had just finished playing. But anyways, we just kicked around and did some ball work. Quite fun la, although I don't really play that well when I started playing in Primary 5. =/