this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Books, my fear

Finally, I had finished doing all my Maths papers in 3 days. Hahax! But still, some questions I don't know how to do and some of their marks is quite high. o.o Our preliminary exams are coming up next right after the school holidays which ends in 3 days. Holidays are always not a good thing. It is either you will have piles of holiday assignments, or exams right after it. The only thing good about it is that you can get a break from school and sleep later, wake up later, that's all. xP

Monday is Geography paper and it does not start the exam well with it since I am least interested in humanities. At least after that, it will be the science practical exams for both Physics and Chemistry. Argh, hope I can understand what the question wants, especially for Chemistry, sometimes I will do things opposite of the expectations. :P