this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Ain't lucky

It is always so hard to wake up early after the holidays. Slept an extra 5mins before dragging myself out from bed. I was having my breakfast and i was still very sleepy and blur, and I saw this black rectangular shape at the corner of my eye. Guess what, it was a cockroach. I leave it and continue to surf the net. Soon, it came nearer and nearer to me, and i dragged myself to get a slipper nearby. When I came back, it was gone. Not long later, saw it sniffing at my right foot, and I just jerked and pulled back my feet, and it just went back underneath the table. Hahax! Later, it came to my left foot and I did the same thing. -.- Not a bad thing to start off with in the morning. xP

Reached school and the clouds started to become darker and darker and we just went straight to the hall. While doing my Geography paper, I had a stomachache, on and off. So yeah, had to endure the pain and continue writing. In the end, I did not have enough time to finish the whole paper. Luckily the questions I also don't quite know how to do. :P

Went for the break and went to the lab for our practical exam. I did Chemistry first. It was fine all the while until when I was asked to pour the solution into the filter funnel, the solution splashed at my question paper. -.- Luckily my Physics paper is still intact, and Ms Lim's reaction was "You nonsense!". Hahax! ;D I guess everybody died at the part where we had to test for the unknown gas. It was quite a pissing off paper though. Hahax! :D

Physics practical was easy as compared to Chemistry. We did the experiment before while we are having our practical sessions. So yeah, I have more confidence that I will score for Physics practical instead of Chemistry.

Later gonna briefly study for Social Studies since I had gone through once on Sunday. Tonight gonna go out for dinner at Long Beach Restaurant at IMM again with my dad's colleagues. Whee~ 补补身体! :D