this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

7-day tragedy

Goodbye September holidays, hello Prelims. Last night slept at 1am, woke up at 10.30am. What a nice and long sleep! Its was the exams again and it will last for the whole of the week, starting from tomorrow, and end on Tuesday on the following week. Yesterday studied part of Geography and continued today. However, one of the topic is quite big, and doesn't have the motivation to study. Then, I went to look through my Social Studies which is on Tuesday. I decided to risk on 1 chapter again. Hopefully it will come out. :)

Watched a movie called Magicians. It's a comedy show, but not much laughter in it. xP As mentioned in the title, it is all about magic. Some of the tricks quite interesting though, but it is all fake of course. After watching, went to touch up a bit on my Geography and here I am. :D