this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

1 month awaits

This was the quiz as tagged by Damien. The answers are based on the timing 6.30am this morning.

Layer 1: On The Outside
Name: Damien
Birthdate: 30.11.1991
Current status: Single
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black

Layer 2: On The Inside
My Heritage: Singapore
My Fear: A lil' of heights
My Weakness: Girls cry
My Perfect Pizza: Hawaiian Pizza

Layer 3: Yesterday,Today & Tomorrow
The First Thought Of Waking Up: Damn, it's PoA exam today!
My Bed Time: 9pm < Sleeping Time < 11pm
My Most Missed Memories: Inter-class Soccer Tournament 2006.

Layer 4: My Pick
Coke or Pepsi: Pepsi
Mcdonalds or Burger King: Burger King
Single or Group Dates: Single Dates
Adidas or Nike: Nike (Can I have both? o.o).
Tea or Nestea: Tea.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee: Cappuccino

Layer 5: Do You
Smoke: Nope.
Take A Shower: Yes.
Have A Crush: I guess so~
Go To School: Depends.
Believe In Yourself: I think so...
Think You're A Health Freak: Rating of 8 out of 10.

Layer 6: In The Past
Drink Alcohol: Of course~.
Gone To The Mall: Yes.
Dyed Your Hair: Nope.

Layer 7: Are You Hoping To..
Get Married: Yes.
Have Children: Yes, 2 would be good. :)

Layer 8: In a Girl
Best Eye Colour: Black.
Best Hair Colour: Black.
Short or Long Hair: Long hair. It has to fit her image.

Layer 9: What Were You Doing Just Now?
A Minute Ago: Habing breakfast.
An Hour Ago: Dreaming of you~
Month Ago: Helping out at JJC. :D
Year ago: Trying to get to school. -.-

Layer 10: Finish The Sentences
I love: comedic stuffs.
I hate: boring stuffs.
I hide: anything which is meant to be hidden.:)

Layer 11: Tag 5 People
1. Yi Han
2. Jia Qi
3. Hui Min
4. Steven
5. Wei Ling


Anyway, today's the last paper of the Prelims - A.Maths paper 2. It was easy but another bad stomachache. It happened on the first day of the Prelims and again at the end of the Prelims. Argh, never mind.

After the exams, hanged out with some of my beloved juniors. :D Then, I went home first to "lose some weight" while Damien and Andy went to JP first. I met up with them at ate with Damien at KFC without Andy - He's got a date. ;) After which, went to Damien's house to slack.

We played PS2 and his classmate, Carina, came with homework. Stayed there until 6.30pm and I went back to IMM to meet up with my parents for a meal with my dad's colleagues at Hoshi. Burppp, ate quite full there and can hardly move. Hahax! Went shopping with family at Giant and went home, was very sleepy in Giant though. -.-

In short, today I spent my whole day outside and it was a pretty tiring day. Gotta get some sleep soon~ 'O' Levels 1 month away! 30... 29... 28... 27... 26... 25... ...