this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Waste my time

Let's go straight to the X-Country.

I went to help Mr Liew in setting up the ending point along with some other junior SportsLeaders. We finished and we just took a break and wait for the event to start. We were sitting in the sun and waited for quite long for the warm-up to start. The 'B' Boys are first to run.

Wee Keong and I crapped about X-Country and shared about how I overtook him in the last minute 2 years ago in the X-Country. Hahax! So yeah, we ran together but my appendix started to ache again after running about 2km or so. I had to stop and walk with Wee Keong. We walked and jogged, walked and jogged every now and then since my appendix is causing more pain for me. We were discussing about what positions we are going to take after we reached the finishing line. Hahax! So we aimed that we would at least get top 40.

We ran the last part of the route and I got 79th position while he got 80th. I was kinda shocked about the result but I never cared about it and walked back to school with him. I met Dominic and Jin Tian at the study corner and I was told that majority of the top 20 runners took a shortcut. Now, I realised that I was correct that I shouldn't be taking the 79th position. It is quite impossible to get 79th position as there were quite little people in front of us.

I have a few evidences to show. Firstly, Wai Yau saw Steven coming in at 23rd position, and a while later, he saw me coming in with 79th position. Secondly, during Sec 2, I ran about 25mins and I got 15th position, and this year I ran about 26mins and I got 79th position. Well, does that mean that the top 20 runners can qualify for the national team? I walked home with Chi Kai and he was also amazed about the incident. We were thinking: The first runner came in about 17mins, and I came in at 26mins. How can 78 people come in within 9mins? It is damn impossible. I suspect that the number cards were sorted wrongly, or just pure lack of integrity of the runnners. Also, Chi Kai saw the cheaters receive the trophies. -.- Well, it is all over and there's nothing to quarrel about. :)