this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Temporarily gone

Okie, I had not been online for the past few days due to my spoilt router, and now I am using my old laptop which is connected wired to the modem for the time being while my brother go buy a new router.

Today was our school's National Day celebrations in school, in conjunction with Speech Day. This year, we did not set up any booths for the events as we are graduating classes. So, Wee Keong and me are in the canteen, helping 1E3 to promote their booth. 1E3 is selling ice-creams just like what we had done last year. But, their ice-cream tastes nicer. :D After the whole thing is over, a few of us went to JP to have our lunch and went back to school to attend Maths remedial. -.- I was pure damn tired at that point of time and don't really feel like doing anything.