this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

The take over

Thursdays are not gonna be as relaxed as ever again. Chinese lessons were taken over for POA, 1 period of CEP being taken over by Chemistry and the last 2 periods for Maths. But luckily the lessons were lessons of my interest. :)

After school went to see the guys play soccer and back to class to ASPIRE. Afian came back and visit us too. In fact, we are playing cards with the 4E3s. :D We played until 5.45pm and we went down to play soccer. We played until 6.30pm and we left.

Tomorrow's there's our school's annual X-Country run. I don't really intend to run this year but I was asked to run for SportsLeaders. Mr Liew said that the SportsLeaders have a chance of at least finishing 3rd. Hahax! Good luck then! :) Hope I can get at least the top 20.