this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Sleepy head

This morning I was lazing on the bed, don't want to get up. Maybe it is because I drank 2 cups of wine last night? Hahax! Walked to school with Chi Kai since we met in the lift. Today's assembly was very short. The principal has nothing to say and we went back to class after the announcements.

Lessons were sleepy and I took a short nap during Chemistry since Ms Lim was not coming to our class today. I was feeling very hungry when it was Social Studies period and I was hoping that the bell would ring. We did presentation during English, but my group was saved by the bell just in time. :) 4 periods of maths was quite relaxed as we went through some questions and we did a paper.

After school was English remedial, and we did letter writing. Stayed back for ASPIRE since had some homework to be done. However, I only do some cause the rest I lazy to do. Soon, Alex and Ze Yi came and we played dai di for a while and went for soccer~