this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Rainy Tuesday

This morning my dad sent me to school since he say it is going to rain and it did. Went to the staff room and saw a group of my classmates clarifying their doubts for today's English Preliminary exam. I joined in a while to refresh my memory.

First was Paper 1, and it was not that bad after all. The essay topics were doable and the situational writing is quite easy, hopefully I wrote it the way the teachers want it. Went for early recess and hanged out with Yi Han and Pei Ling while they are doing their duty. Hahax! Time's up and we went back to the hall for paper 2. The questions were pretty straightforward but I was told that the summary points were not as easy as we think, as said by the Group 1 students under Ms Chee. -.-

After school was English remedial and nobody is doing the assignment, only received 2, including mine. Kicked around at the back of the class and went down to see the boys play basketball. Dominic went to take the soccer ball and we just kicked around at the sepak takraw court. I find that I had lost my touch in juggling the ball. =/