this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Pool car Pool car

Note: I will most likely not online for the whole of next week. :(

Let's see what happened yesterday. Hui Min, Damien and I wanted to meet up at JE library but it was closed to 1pm so we went to Westmall's KFC to do our homework instead. We finished at about 12pm+ and we left for SuperBowl in Taman Jurong. We played until 3pm and we went for lunch while Calvin and the rest continued playing. After lunch, we went back to play Daytona and pool again. After leaving SuperBowl, I was near bankrupt.

Ze Yi wanted to pay his tuition fees in Jurong East, so Damien and I accompanied him there and we had a free ride on the taxi :) A live statue caught Damien's eyes in the taxi and he looked so excited about it. :D After looking at those "statues" and making fun of them, we went to arcade to play for a while, and went to Kopitiam to have our dinner. After dinner, we went back to arcade again. This time, I finally learnt how to drift properly at Daytona. :X When it is near 8.30pm, we went our separate ways.