this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Not exciting enough

Today was a sleepy day for me because of the cold weather. Mdm Ow's lessons were quite boring and I nearly fell asleep. After recess we had a A.Maths test, and I forgot how to do 2 of the questions which cost 6 marks. Chinese lesson was boring, until I saw a group of girls playing dai di behind and I joined in later. :) I won most of the games with them and I was assumed to be the bullier there since I am the only boy. Also, Pei Xuan is very busy helping me to shuffle the cards as she is my assistant there. Hahax!

After school, we went for S.S remedial and it was boring. After remedial, I intended to go home, but ended up went to the back court to see the guys play soccer and joined in afterwards. I don't really enjoyed the game although I scored a few. -.- We left at around 5.30pm.