this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Not again

This morning woke up early and met Xue Li and some other guys at Boon Lay Shopping Center to take photos for the Teacher's Day. I wonder what they are up to~ Hahax! Later on, Xue Li left and the rest of us went to the market to have breakfast. Although I had eaten at home, but I still feel a little hungry. :) After eating, walked home with Chi Kai and we chatted about Mahjong and card games. Hahax!

Reached home and finished up my remaining 2 questions of A.Maths homework, and continued to finish 1 comprehension. Ate lunch and felt lazy and just slacked there with my laptop, watched TV and continued to do my last comprehension reluctantly. Hahax! Of course, I did not do the summary this time, just don't have the feel to do it. :D

Tuesday is the prelim for English and I will use this to gauge my English standard and hope for the best for the 'O' Level. :D Damn, my laptop crashed twice today with blue screens. =/ What the heck is it going wrong?!