this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Heartwarming

We were asked to sing the National Day songs again this morning. Then, the upper sec were asked to remain standing to sing while the lower sec can be seated. -.- Lessons today is boring and I skipped recess and stayed in class to do my Maths homework. English lesson was very slacked and just laze around.

After school, Andy and I went to find the juniors in canteen and crapped with them. Later on, I went up and played cards again until 4pm and we went down to play soccer. Soon, our enemies came and we left after finishing a match. We rested in the canteen and went up again to play cards.

About 6pm, the China students who came to visit our school left and we shouted out of the classroom and wish them a goodbye. :D Heartwarming aren't we? ;D