this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Happy Birthday!

Damien suddenly want to play pool today, so since I had nothing else better to do, I went with him along with Ze Yi. Ze Yi and I reached first, so we went to play first. I won him first and lost the latter. Soon, Damien came and I teamed up with him against Ze Yi. We played until about 3.30pm and we went to KFC to have our lunch. After eating, we went back to SuperBowl again.

Actually, we wanted to play bowling, but it was too costly for us. So, we went up to the arcade to play. Daytona was first, next was soccer with Ze Yi and last was some children's play games. Hahax! We got bored and continued to play pool instead. This time, I was the big winner after all, defeating Ze Yi and Damien continuously until Ze Yi came and broke the winning streak. We left at 7.30pm, went to Mac and went home.