this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Cramps

This early morning, I met up with Mr Liew at the bus stop opposite Lakeside MRT and soon, Mr Foo called and said that the key for the van is lost. So the both of us have to walk back to school to hekp find the key while Haziq was late. Trust me, Mr Liew's walking speed is very fas and I could not catch up with him! Hahax! So yeah, we nearly overturned the car to find the key and in the end, it was in his bag. Hahax! We took the van to JJC and got there just in time.

This year was a more relaxed one for me as Wai Yau and I slacked almost throughout the whole event. The both of us went to help Joyce and Clara-Anne to give out the ice-cream sticks. Later on, I was called to be the water boy for the girls. -.- We packed up and we left. Haziq, Chaqif, Calvin and I went to Chaqif's house to take his soccer ball. On the way, it started raining heavily. We wanted to take a cab back to school, butwe ran across the road in the heavy rain to Jurong West market. All of us were partly drenched already and we are feeling cold while having our lunch. Hahax!

Then, we went to a small area under Calvin's block to play soccer. It was fun! :D Meanwhile, my calf muscle cramped and I screamed and shouted like a mad guy. Hahax! It was damn painful as compared to the one which I got during last year's inter-class tournament. We rested and we kicked around under the block for a while and we left.

Later, I'm going to the Tama Jurong NDP celebrations. Whee~