this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Catch me if you can

School's a bore for me today. Nothing much exciting happened during school hours. After school, went to have my lunch and went up to a class to play dai di again. Hahax! I won quite a few times but also lost a few times. We played until about 3.30pm and we went down to play soccer until about 5pm when it started raining.

We rested in the canteen and decided to play Hide and Seek in the admin block as well as the canteen. Alex and I were running up and down and I stayed with Ze Yi and eventually we got caught as the gate was locked at the staircase at the ends. We played a few more rounds and it was more fun as I get to trick the catchers since I am already caught.

While playing, Ze Yi, Dominic and I went to the staff room to hide which in turn had a chat with Ms Lim. Eventually, I am asked to bring her first aid box tomorrow. -.-