this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Bad day

Sunday - still pissed off. No internet, nothing. Drivers could not be installed. MSN still having errors in my new laptop, and I still don't fcuking understand why. -.- It can take ages just to load 1 page. DAMN! -.-

I think that my brother only tested the connection for his computer, but not for mine. So, I don't really feel any difference to my internet connection. I guess he is happily using his internet. -.- I will not be online so often recently. It's not that I don't want to, but I could not. Even though I can, it really makes me very frustrated, kept trying to sign in again and again and again and again. It is also very troublesome to chat with people as I could not even finish typing one sentence before my MSN disconnects.