this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Welcome

I was sleepy and bored throughout the whole day in school today. We took our temperature exercise during assembly and went back to class for normal lessons. 3 periods of geography before recess was truly boring.

After recess, a few of us gathered outside 4E1 during Chinese class and chatted since it was a free period and the classroom was rather cold today. During CEP, we were asked to decorate a banner regarding NE stuffs. Since some of us had a dilemma about whether to go for geography remedial after school, Chi Kai and I discussed about it while the rest of the class went to decorate the banner. :) But, Mdm Ow came into our class and wanted us to stop doing it and go for her remedial. -.-

I felt like sleeping during her lesson as she was just going through the mid-year exam script. After remedial, went to have lunch at canteen with my juniors, Kai Yi and Gordon. I was told that Kai Yi and Ivan went to ask Mr Liew about joining SportsLeaders and they will be recruited after National Day. Hopefully the female SportsLeaders will not bully them. :D Hahax! I guess Kai Yi will succeed Wai Yau in the near future. :)