this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Wake up call?

It rained today, but a minor one... Then English that time did oral practice... Then went for recess... We had our A.Maths test after recess and I think I had some mistakes... Chinese was free period for us, so we just did our Social Studies remedial worksheet in advance first... Hahax! I looked at the sources and I can't understand anything... :( So did majority of it and it was CEP lesson...

Ms Lim showed us a short clip of a movie and she kind of started lecturing us... Then she wanted to have a 1-to-1 conversation with each and everyone of us... Luckily I was not one of them for today's time slot... :P Went for lunch break and up to 1E1 classroom for Social Studies remedial... It was more of a "complete-your-worksheet" session rather than teaching as Ms Heng was the one guarding us in the room... :P I finished the rest of the questions and it was still early, so I just packed my file, throwing away some unwanted stuffs...

After remedial, went to the back court to find the guys... To my surprise, they are playing basketball because the soccer ball is not in school... So I just joined in since there was nothing I could do in school... Hahax! Then later played soccer and crapped around in the canteen then went home...