this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Spot the pattern

Today went to school and I can feel the heat in me as I am wearing P.E T-shirt inside, and we can't go up to class in the morning... DAMN!

Then had normal lessons, then PE ran 1 round the canal... Don't know why, I couldn't run consistently to day... =/ Then later go play soccer... Then after school went to eat, then played soccer for a while... Soon, went up to class for our Maths workshop, regarding on how you can solve number sequences... Then my group did the other questions even before the teacher finishes... Hahax! But some questions we still can't find the formula, then we waited for the answer... So time passes by very fast and it was 4.45pm le... RELEASED!

I went to the back court and found not a single soul there then waited for Damien to come down... Later, we don't know where the ball went, but I saw Marfie coming into my class to take the ball... So we went home lor... Haiz... The weather so good and there is no basketball training behind, and we never play... -.-

Haiz... Tomorrow got 3 period of Geography sia... Sianz!