this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Singapore Poly

I went to the Singapore Poly Open House today with my mother. We reached there and went to the convention center as there is a seminar on poly education. The first talk was rather boring and I felt like sleeping. But the second speaker was better as he tried to joke around. Hahax! After the talks, we left the convention center and took the tour bus around the school.

We alighted at a place called the Moberly, and a tour guide guided us around the building. It is a place for students only, just like a student lounge. It has rooms for karaoke, LAN gaming, dance, mugging and games. After the tour, took the bus back to the convention center. Then, my mum found the refreshments area and took a bite.

After which, took the MRT and went home. At the open house, I saw some familiar faces like Darren(by the look at the jersey he is wearing, with the "DARREN" at the back :P), Lian Yun and my primary school classmate Aaron. I'm not sure if they saw me. Hahax!