this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Showers of blessings

We had a relief teacher, Ms Chen, for Physics as Mr Tan is away from course. She just go through the answers for the worksheets that we had done. So Damien and I had nothing to ask and we discussed about some stuffs regarding soccer. It was raining throughout Physics lesson but it suddenly stopped when it was PE. Everybody were starting to nag about Mr Lim asking us to run the canal as warm-up. Indeed, that was his intention.

I don't feel like running recently, so I walked a distance before I run. Meanwhile, it started drizzling and I knew that it will not be heavier than that. However, after I reached the other side of the canal, it started pouring and there is no turning back for us. So no choice, I had to finish the run. I was wet but not as wet as when we were in Sec 2. Mr Foo brought us around the Chinese Garden for the route of the X-Country. That rain was so much heavier and we just ran. It was rather fun running in the rain as it is quite cooling. :D Before having our POA test, I went to change to uniform as it is damn cold in my wet clothing. I didn't managed to get the answers correct for the test and I guess I had just flunked it.

After school, we went for the last session of the Maths workshop. This time, there is a points system and whichever group wins, they will get a $25 Popular voucher. I was then cracking my brains to evaluate the formulas for the sequences. But only 1 question, only 2 groups can get the formula, including mine. I just tried and tried and came up with a rather unusual formula, but it was the correct answer! With that, our group was ranked 1st. Later on, there are some more number sequences for us to do to get those extra points. There can be only be 1 winner and that is another group as they scored more than us in the last round. :(

After it ended, we went to the back court to play soccer and kicked around at the sepak takraw court and went home. Tomorrow's gonna be a boring day - 3 periods of Geography + 2 periods of Geography remedial.