this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Say CHEESE~

Everybody in 4E1 were anticipating 8.50am. Why? It is because we are taking our class photo for the last time together. Like always, some of the boys will visit the toilet first, including me. :D We lined up according to our height and had a tough time trying to put on my Chairman badge as it is always slanted. The formal shot was okay, and the 3 boys from the left and right of the 3rd row will have to come down to the floor to take those candid shots. In the end, Yong Chuan and me went to squeeze Kuan Wei until his face could not be seen, I guess. Hahax!

we went back to class and have more fun by taking candid shots of friends and of course, some group photos at the back of the class. The girls took the longest time to get into position. :P It was English and we took a "formal" shot with Mdm Azlinah. ;) After recess was Maths and we did a test and off we go to find teachers to take photos with us. One of the most honored staff who was willing to take photo with us was Mr Gomez. :)

The assembly talk was pure boredom and I was about to fall asleep. School ends and we went for Social Studies remedial. Before remedial, my 1E3 kids came to ask for help to put up their banner outside of their class, so Damien and I out of kindness, helped them. After remedial, I went to find the guys and later on we played UNO dai di again.

Tomorrow is the CCA photo taking session. All SportsLeaders please wear your SportsLeaders T-Shirt tomorrow for the photo taking. The time slot is at 4pm. :D