this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Same old story

I woke up, got ready and left for Jurong East MRT. We waited for everyone to come and we took a bus to the field. The field was quite good to play except that it is quite sandy at a few areas. We warmed up by kicking around and the match got started. It all ended at 5-1 at first-half, and ended with 12-2 in the second half with ourselves losing. Overall, we feel that our opponents were rather rough as they just keep kicking around our players just to get the ball. Unfortunately for Edward, he somehow sprained his foot after coming on as a substitute after 5 seconds.

We took a bus back to IMM and the 3 of us, Damien, Edward and me, went to Pepper Lunch to have our lunch. After eating, we met us with the guys again at Burger King and decided to play pool at the Taman Jurong SuperBowl. We had a long walk from IMM to the interchange. Today isn't really my day as I blundered quite a lot of shots while playing pool.

While playing soccer today, 2 things happened to me. First, I had a piece of skin peeled off at my inner foot. Secondly, my soccer boots is spoilt again after my mother used super glue to glue the sole back. I might have a chance to get a new soccer boots soon or maybe after the 'O' Levels, just in case I might be joining soccer in a polytechnic.