this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

One last shot

We had extra Maths lessons today due to the fact that we do not have Chinese lessons anymore. After Maths was English lesson where we did a mock exam - Paper 1. I finished it with no breaking of flow of writing. After finishing, I still have about 10mins, so I went to do my Maths homework.

After school, went to have lunch and went up to 4E2 to play dai di again. We played until 2pm and some of us left for photo taking for the SportsLeaders. The formal shot was fine but the informal shot was not so wild. Hahax! It surprised me when Hui Min and Clara-Anne never come after me. :D After that, some of us went back to 4E2 to play dai di. We played and played until 4.15pm and we went to take photo for ELDDS. This time, there is a lot of people taking it, unlike last year. The informal shot was rather boring though. :P

After that, we went back to 4E2 to play dai di again. Hahax! I never get to be eliminated from the game ever since we started, and became the survivor. Hahax! Later on, we took some photos together and some funny and silly videos. :D