this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Have fun

We had a physics test in the morning and it was so boring and I did it relaxingly. Another 3 period of Geography was more boring and I feel like sleeping. As for English, we did pair work. We had another Maths test right after recess. Chinese lessons were free periods, so Damien, Yee Ling, Lee Zhen and I played dai di until it is time to go for assembly. I lost quite a lot though. :P After assembly, we went back to class and we continued to play until is was 10mins before the bell ring for school ends, Ms Lim found out and confiscated the cards. -.- Nevertheless, we used our UNO cards to substitute. :)

After school we had Geography remedial. I guess this was the most fun Geography remedial I had ever had. It was more of a free period? The girls were crowding around Mdm Ow discussing something, while Chi Kai, Wei Ling, Wei Fan and me stayed outside and chatted until it was time-up. Later on, we went to the hall to see the rehearsal for Speech Day. Then, I joined Alex and the rest to play soccer.