this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Goal 2

Argh! My toilet's light is spoilt, it keeps flickering... It just feels like I am in some abandoned house or some mad scientist's science lab... Hahax! Luckily it is in the morning, or else it will look creepy though... :P

I played Neopets throughout the whole morning since I had finished my weekend homework... Hahax! Today's connection was pretty good, so never disconnect from MSN that often... :) So went to find the movie "Goal 2" on the net and finished downloading in the afternoon... Whee~ :D

So went to watch as I don't think I will have the time next time... This movie is quite different from Goal as it is more on the life on Munez after he moved to Spain to continue his career... Then there are some "surprise" scenes which pop out... Hahax! But still can understand... But Goal 2 looks a bit better than Goal... The ending quite cut-off though, ending with "To Be Continued..." after showing a winning match... Hahax! So I guess there will be a Goal 3... :D

Tomorrow's start of school again, remedial start again and ASPIRE starts again... -.-