this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Fantastic 4

It was such a tiring and relaxing day.I had my lunch and fell asleep while lying on the sofa since I woke up quite early this morning. I woke up about 3hrs later and watched Fantastic 4 after finished downloading yesterday. The movie was quite okay, just that there is not as many fighting scenes as compared to Spiderman 3. Overall, it is quite nice. :)

Ahhh~ Another week is going to be gone again and I realised that I never play soccer at all for the whole of this week. No wonder I don't feel quite right about myself. :D Next week is Andy's birthday party BBQ, and the following week, my dad is back from Korea for his business trip after 4 months. :D This also implies that I am going to have a swoop of laptops with him. Vista, here I come! Also, he bought a few Nike shirts for me since he went to Shanghai for a short trip. Whee~