this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Change for the worst

Today's morning assembly contains some shocking changes to the school. It was the P.E attire. Honestly, it really sucks with the dull orange top with inappropriate font at the back. I still prefer the old one which looks far better. The shorts are being changed again. This was the second time in 2 years, and they keep saying that they will improve the quality of it. Luckily we were graduating this year, really pity those lower secondary students. =/

We played Pickleball during PE and we had a POA test afterwards. Mr Wong said that he would call our parents if we fail this one and I hope my MCQ will save me. -.- After school there was Maths remedial and some of the students need to go for the Australian Maths Competition. Halfway through remedial, Yee Ling came in and asked for 2 extra students to replace 2 latecomers. As agreed, Damien and I were selected to be the reserves yesterday, and unluckily, we had to go. One pain in us is that we had to burst our brains for that paper. Hahax!