this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

BBQ (II)

Okay, I reached home last night quite tired, so I never post about yesterday. Here it goes...

Yesterday, Song Boon and I went to Andy's house to help carry the stuffs into the car and we left for The Jade. My first impression of that condominium is quite big, but it looks like it is quite small. We unloaded the stuffs and we just slacked until more people came. Damien bought poker and some of us started playing. I managed to lose only twice after I sat down and Ze Yi and I are tired of being on the table for so long. Hahax! After I lost the second time, I went to grab something to eat and mingle with the Sec 1s. Later in the night, we sang the "Happy Birthday" song, cut the cake and took group photos. Of course, we did not miss out the bash. :D

Later on, we started to take photos with my juniors since this is our last year. :P At about 8pm, we went to the arcade in West Mall to play. I wanted to play pool there, but it is STRICTLY for 16 years and above only. :( Hence, I went to play the Air Hockey with the juniors and car racing about we seniors. We left and met the junior girls at KFC and we went into Burger King to rest. It all ended at 9.30pm and we went our separate ways once we reached Jurong East. I took the MRT back to Boon Lay with Shronn since I wanted to take bus 30 home.