this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

BBQ (I)

I woke up quite early today as I can't sleep because of the cold temperature. I slacked until 10.30am and off to JP to buy presents for Xue Li and Andy. We went to eat first and went shopping afterwards. We spent our time making decisions and we finally finished buying at about 2pm. Then, I went to Damien's house to get the programs needed for our Graduation Nite video.

At about 6pm, we went back to Boon Lay to attend Xue Li's BBQ. Like always, the setting up of fire is left to boys to do it, and Damien and I spent about 30mins, but the fire just wont burn and kept diminishing. After a while, it finally worked. We ate and a small group of us started playing dai di while eating. Later on, it was cutting of the birthday cake and presents presentation.

We stayed for a while, and Damien, Song Boon and I left. We took 198 back to JP and both of us, Song Boon and I waited for Bus 30 for damn long. I can finally reached home. :) Tomorrow is Andy's BBQ. :D