this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

BANG!

My brain ain't active today except while doing my POA test. Mr Liew came in during Chinese lesson to go through the test that we did recently. During English lesson, we were supposed to do a letter-writing assignment, but all of us were rather lazy especially Joel and me. So the both of us and Damien started crapping about the address that we need to use for the letter. In the end, I wrote the address, date and "Dear Sir/Madam" on my foolscap. :D

After the bell rang, went down to have lunch and went to the back court to see if anybody is playing. We just sat there as audiences and left after a while. Mr Liew came to ask for help so I went to help him staple the worksheets for my class along with Vignesh. After finishing, I went up to 4E3 to join Alex, Ze Yi, Edward, Calvin and Chun Hui. After some pure boredom in the room, Ze Yi came to introduce us a game which Qaayum showed them. It is called "0-0-7 BANG!". At first, I thought the game was going to be a lame and stupid game. But it turned out quite fun and we can't control our laughters when Edward always get it wrong. :D Hahax! So we played until 3pm and Alex, Ze Yi, Hong Yong and me left for Jurong Point.

We went there and bought an Adidas soccer ball which of course is paid by Ze Yi! :D