this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Yes or No

Today went to school for A.Maths and POA remedial... So reached school just on time and lesson started... Quite sleepy in the morning, somemore with the aircon... Hahax! So wanted to sleep but can't... Then did some questions and A.Maths remedial was over... Then I and Damien went to JP to have our lunch... While I was exiting the school, the male guard told me that I CANNOT wear the Sec 3 Camp T-Shirt to school... WTH?! Then what's the use of them giving us the shirt, with "YUAN CHING SECONDARY SCHOOL" printed on it, and we can't wear it to school?! Damn him la...

Then later reached JP and walked around then went for lunch at the Bentobox? Forgot what's the name... So after eating a plate of spaghetti, we are still hungry, so ordered a pizza... Hahax! After eating, we were quite full and we went back to school for POA... Reached school just in time also... Then I was more sleepy, with a full stomach, and Mr Wong switched off all the lights... Hahax! So as time passes by, it was 2.30pm and we are released... It was raining quite heavily and took a bus home lor...