this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Restless

Today didn't feel like waking up, but I still have to... Went to school and took a nap in my class, then went for assembly... It was the same throughout all the years in Yuan Ching, and that was to do a spot check on students' attire... Hahax! Then, there will be a long line of students standing in front of everybody... Mr Chia had so much to talk until I could not stand the numbness of my butt... Hahax!

Went back to class and settled some administrative stuffs and had a new time-table... It is no joke having 5 Maths periods in one shot on Mondays and Tuesdays... Damn! But yeah, Maths lessons always goes past quickly... :D But, today had some problems solving the questions as I could not "see" the diagram... Hahax!

Then after school, coincidentally, Mr Liew needs help in his TAF stuffs, so me and Damien stayed back to help him out... While we are sorting out the stuffs, the both of us had questions about the lesson and Mr Liew just took out his pen and paper and did some simple explanations... Hahax! Soon, Darren came and helped... Later finished, and walked home...

Haiz... Chinese Oral is just next week? Sianz...