this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

A piece of me

Today went to school for English... Reached school at about 10.15am, so went to the sepak takraw court to see them play soccer... Darren don't wanna play so I just substituted him... For not long, I stepped onto the ball, turned 360 degrees in the air, and landed on both my hands, preferably my left elbow, and my left hip bone... My whole body was like so stiff and can't move for a moment... Then later found out that my left elbow had cuts, one of which is on my previous scar which had just recovered... Then my left hip bone was like hurting lor... In English class can't really move around, and at times, I feel like both my shoulders were dislocated... Hahax! Then did a piece of group work then left to play soccer until 2pm++ then went home...

Nothing really happened today, except for that unlucky incident... -.-