this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Move on

Today woke up quite early at 8am, cause couldn't really sleep... So tried testing if can use MSN as yesterday evening, I could not sign in to MSN due to an error... Haiz... Still can't use then go search for solutions and found one which might have solved the problem...

Then later on nothing to do, went to find the installation CD for the printer then found some nameless CDs and went to check them out... I found the video for the Student Council, but it was not successful due to some reasons... Hahax! Also, I found the audio CD for the drama play during Cultural Nite... Hahax! So in the end found the installation CD... Nothing to do, then go do English homework - Comprehension... I finished all except for the summary, then eat lunch... After lunch, don't feel like doing le... Hahax! Then just now finish it lor...