this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Long time

Today ate lunch, rested and went to Suntec to collect my phone... The MRT was damn crowded and I have to stand all the way from Lakeside until City Hall... So reached there and took a long walk to the Nokia shop... Took the queue number and waited for quite a while before it was my turn... So they settled some documents and returned me my phone... Guess what, I do not have to pay a single cent... :D They decided to use the manufacture date of my phone, instead of the purchase date... Hahax! Lucky it was still "under warranty" with respect to the manufacturing date... :P

So went to explore my phone and my phone was formatted and I think they upgraded my software too... So took a long walk back to City Hall MRT, and this time was worse, I was somehow being squeezed in the MRT, damn packed and can't sit again, so have to stand from City Hall until Lakeside... Hahax!

That's all folks! Looking forward to the Student Leaders Camp... :D