this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Lazing around

*yawn*, so sianz... Totally nothing to do at home leh... Don't have the feeling of doing any homework today, just wanna relax... So the whole morning playing big two with computer, which is very boring as there is no challenge... Then watched TV, switch channels here and there, also nothing to watch de... Gonna rot soon... Hahax!

My handphone is with Nokia since Tuesday and it was not fully repaired yet... Haiz... Hopefully I can collect it before the camp starts bah... If there is still problems with my phone AGAIN, then I don't know what to say to Nokia le...

Camp is just 3 days away, gonna go buy a pair of slippers and pack my bag either tomorrow or Monday... Holidays are pretty fast this year, maybe because I spent my first 2 weeks in school bah... Sianz... Hope the camp will be a fun one, and I don't intend to sleep... :D Feel like playing cards throughout the night... Hahax!