this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Last week

Today went to school for English remedial and finally, it is the last week, in specific, it ends this Wednesday... :D So quite relaxed today lor, did and exercise and can be released le... Then later went to Bentobox to eat with Damien again... This time, the food was rather fulfilling to my stomach... Hahax! No side dishes needed... :) So we walked around to look for Damien's stuff...

Then later went to his house to exercise our fingers - PS2... So yeah, he won me once by chance, and won the rest... Hahax! He got lots of excuses just to cover up his losses la... Hahax! Then later played other games, and he installed Vista... ARGH!!! Need to wait for my father to come back from Korea in July/August before I can use that new laptop which can support Vista... Haiz... So later went home ate dinner, and here I am blogging...

Tomorrow still have English... SIANZ!!!