this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Keep your eyes opened

DAY 1

Woke up at about 6am to prepare and left home to go to school... Reached school at about 7am, then saw Yew Jhow, Andy and Jin Zheng there already... So chatted with them then we went up to the hall to assemble... Soon, more and more people came and saw some of the sportsleaders there also... When everybody was there, we went into the hall and played some icebreakers... The first game was "Picture Whisper", whereby the students will draw a picture on the back of the friend in front, and pass on to the front person, and he/she will draw on a piece of paper... Some groups drew quite funny stuffs for all 4 pictures... Hahax! Then later played "Snake" which was played last year... Then after the icebreakers, it was talks all the way until dinner time... Haiz...

First talk was about "Planning" by Mrs Ho, kinda bored la... :P Then we did some activity, and we go for lunch... The lunch was the best of all lunches I had in camps in Yuan Ching lor... Hahax! Then after lunch, went to the library for a talk on "Leadership" by Mr Liew... Here, it was better, watched some video clips and did some group activity, not so bored... Then after the talk, went for a break again, then Wai Yau, me, Cheng Hao, Hong Yong, Steven go play dai di in our bunk first before going for the last talk on "Teamwork" by Mr Wong... In our bunk, Cheng Hao splitted his pants once again, and the hole was very big... Hahax! Damn funny la... Then later we went to AVT for the talk... So far, this talk is the best of the 3... :D More activities, and quite interesting... After this talk, went to hall to teach the councilors the campfire songs... Then later went for dinner... Dinner was slightly poor than lunch, but still edible... :)

After dinner, it was the campfire... But before that, we did some campfire songs in the canteen before going to the parade square... At the hall, the councilors were like dead cats and dogs, but when in the canteen, they suddenly became alive and so active... Hahax! Then soon, the dragon boaters came back from their training and ate their dinner...

The whole campfire as quite good and entertaining... Had some games for the leaders... Like always, Chaqif will always be the one who will be decorated exaggerating by recycled items... Hahax! I think that's the fun part of the campfire... Then also did some campfire songs... The campfire ended quite early as it was supposed to end at 10pm, but we ended at about 9.30pm...

Then we had a night walk specially for the leaders as this will be the last time having a night walk in the old building... So some of the leaders will guide a group throughout the whole walk, while some will teased those who are blindfolded... Hahax! So yeah, I was leading another group and they were quite calm and steady la... :D They won't freak out easily or scream... Hahax! Then took them around the school compound, and the finale, in the girls toilet... Hahax! I swear that it was my firs time going into a girls toilet,except for when I was young... :D LOL! Then I took my group in, and I bet they don't know where they were... Also, Dominic off the lights... Later, Dominic, me and some of the leaders went out and left them inside the toilet... Hahax! Soon, we asked them to walk out of the toilet on their own, since I was outside too... Surprisingly, the first girl who was leading the group, with her blindfolds on, managed to get out of the toilet... Hahax! Then later asked them to take off their blindfolds on the spot and assembled in the canteen... After supper, went to hall for debrief and went to wash up, never bathed...

Then went to parade square with the juniors to share ghost stories... It was one whole group with more than 10 people, sitting in a circle in the middle of the parade square... After sharing for quite a while, it started to rain heavily and we all went to the canteen to continue a bit more... Soon, some of the boys decided to go round the school and become ghost busters, while some of us stayed in the canteen to protect the sec 1 girls... Hahax! Then later the boys went to the general office, peeped in and saw something on the CCTV screen... Then all of them ran back to the canteen... Lol! Then later the girls were deciding on where and how to sleep... In the end, all of us went to 4E3 classroom... The girls and some boys went to sleep, while me, Wai Yau, Hon Xuen and Yong Yao played dai di... After playing for some time, me, Wai Yau and Don went back to our bunk to play... We decided to play until 6.45am, but we played until 5.30am then went to wash up, and went up to 4E3 to check out on the people inside... Also, heard that some of the guys went to make fun of 3 girls in their bunk, and 2 of them quite suay... :P Then later everybody woke up except a few guys... So me, Wai Yau and Don went up to 4E2 to see the boys play PS2... When we were about to leave, Don was sleeping le, and I could not wake him up, so we just go back to bunk and continue to play dai di... So I never slept for the whole camp and felt quite sleepy in the morning... Hahax!

DAY 2

It was 7.30am and went to parade square for morning exercise... We ran the canal 1 round and went for breakfast... After breakfast, me, Steven and the sportsleaders went to Jurong Stadium to teach the juniors on how to measure the distance of the track and field events... Quite hot there and I was very sleepy...

Later went back to school at 11.30am, packed out bags and went to hall for debrief... Without fail, some of the seniors will lie down on the floor and rest... Hahax! Wai Yau finally slept and he was being................... :P Hahax! Chaqif, me and Calvin went to the front to lead the school cheer... I guess I had lost some of my voice as my tone went haywire while leading the school cheer... Hahax! Then later the camp was over... :(

Later, me, Andy and Yu Xian went to JP to have a good meal before going home... Waited for 154 to turn up but it never and we just took 240 there... After eating, we went back home... After boarding the bus, I kept dozing off while I am standing... Hahax! My eyes can't open fully... After reaching home, went to bathe and slept at 3pm... At about 9pm, my mother came to wake me up and ate my dinner and went back to sleep at 10pm until 9am this morning... At about 6am, my aircon was switched off, and I went to switch it on... The funny part is that, I walked straight to the wall, and bent down to reach for the aircon, but I felt nothing because my aircon was under my windows... Hahax! That is how tired I am... :P Never had a long sleep like this before and I was very tired as compared to other camps... I think this will be the last camp in the old building... =/

Haiz... Next Monday school re-open le, and I haven't finished my homework, hope I can chiong as much for the next few days bah... Also, Nokia had not given me a call! ARGH!

Hmmm... Quite pity those dragon boaters, still have training after the camp... :P