this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

It's been a while

Today is another lazy day for me, maybe because of the cold weather? xP So again, played big two with computer, and keep disconnected... Haiz... Then later watched TV, lying on the sofa... Then later someone opened a conversation with me, and it was my primary school friend... He migrated to U.S after taking his PSLE... So yeah, long time never see him online, then chatted with him for quite long... We talked about the times when we were in primary school, and the life now... Too bad, he can't visit Singapore cause he have no time and money...

It has been 5 days already, and have not received a call from Nokia stating that I can go collect my phone... Initially, the counter guy told me that it would take 3 days to repair... Haiz... Wonder what they are doing to my phone, take so long... =/ Previously, they only took 2 days... Gonna give them a call later...