this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Interesting

Today went to school, went up to class to have aircon, and go to parade square... Then later Ms Lim came to me and said that the AVT was somehow lost, which in turn is in Gabriel's pencil box... Hahax! Then later went to get ready for prize presentation... During the national anthem, national pledge and school song, the group of us at that corner is so quiet, not even one of us dare to sing... Hahax! Then later after a long speech by Mr Chia, it was the prize presentation... My class received a Gold award for Term 2 and 1st Semester... Surprisingly, we had a Gold for cleanliness... Hahax!

Then went back to class for normal lessons... Physics was okay since Mr Tan started on a new topic... Then it was P.E... P.E we played our own games lor... Due to the new time-table, 4E1 and one of the 4N classes had the same time slot... -.- So no choice, had to play soccer with them lor, which I don't feel like... It had been about a month since I played soccer, so my legs are kinda "itchy", so went to play lor... Well, although we lost 5-4, but I scored all the goals and I loved one of them... Hahax! That is the one which I had never done it successfully... :D After P.E was POA and Mr Wong continued the topic... When the lesson was ending, a MALE teacher came in... His actions are very niang lor... Hahax!He was looking for Andy but he was not here... Then later passed the stuffs to me and he will be our relief teacher as Ms Kang will not be in school... Damn! Then after he left, the whole class burst into laughters sia... HAHAHAHHAHAHAX!!!! LOL!!! Then Mr Wong was ahm chio while packing his stuffs lor... Hahax! After recess had nothing much bah...

After school went to have lunch and played soccer for a while then went for Maths and POA remedial... I was feeling very sleepy and kept yawning at POA remedial... Hahax! But still managed to stay awake throughout... :)

Tomorrow having the COMPASS programme again, and I HAVE MY CHINESE ORAL!!! ARGH!!! -.-