this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Give it some thought

Last night was pretty tired and fatigue, so went to sleep quite early at 9pm... Woke up this morning, and continued to sleep after my breakfast since my internet connection just pisses me off... Woke up to have lunch and did my A.Maths homework and finish with majority of the questions, bathed and ate dinner... Went on to try to connect to Neopets and succeeded after quite a while... :)

Yesterday, Firdouse asked me this, "Did you play in outside clubs?"... Later, he asked me this, "Hey, since you can shoot, why don't you join a club?"... Actually, I had given some thought about this matter recently as I have the urge to join one... But after thinking through, I felt that I will see to it maybe after my 'O' Levels... Moreover, although I can shoot well, but my fitness level may not be there, so it might be a tough time for me during training... I am also not in the school soccer team since 2 years ago, so I might not be able to cope trainings... So yeah, will see how it goes after my 'O' Levels or maybe I will just join the school's soccer team and get scouted? :P Hahax!

On Monday is Youth Day and will it gonna be boring? =/