this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Blurt it out

Today woke up with a more sleepy mind as it was a cold weather... So walked to school and no assembly so went up to class... Later, me and Andy went up to 1E3 to visit the kids... Had been a long time since I saw them... Hahax! Then when bell ring, went back to class...

Chemistry was rather interesting today... We were taught on how to make beer... Hahax! Then had Maths, then Social Studies... I was dying throughout Social Studies and hoping that it's gonna be recess time... Hahax! Ms Tan released us 5mins earlier and went to canteen... So slacked around while waiting for the gate to be opened... Sianz... Then had English... We did some oral practice for the whole English lesson and time passes by very quickly... Then it was hardcore 4 period of Maths again... :P

Mr Liew started on a new section of the topic and I was blurred throughout... Hahax! Then feel like exploding as I still can't "see" the diagram... Hahax! So yeah, kept ranting and cursing at the questions... LOL! Then Mr Liew had to leave early and left us with 10 homework questions to do... So I and Damien stayed back to finish up since we had nothing to do anyways... We finished and went for lunch... Then hanged out with Andy and some of the juniors in the canteen then went home...

Damn! My Chinese oral is this Thursday... -.- Help!