this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Big gulp

This morning woke up and watched soccer, meanwhile, settling some virus problems in my system... :( Then went back to sleep at about 5am, then woke up again at about 8.30am... So I continued to find ways to solve my virus problem, and the virus just blocked me from using Firefox... So pissed off la... Then used IE instead... Then did E.Maths homework, but no nood to do la, can't get the answer...

Then later in the evening, met up with Damien and his friend, Carina at Clementi and we went to UOB Center to have Sakae...So yeah, girls are always being teased by boys so the same outcome goes for Carina... Hahax! So alighted at Raffles Place and we are still early, so we went to walk around before going in... Ate quite full la, cause in the end the desserts, I have to eat Carina's portion since she can't stuff anymore... Hahax! So we ate until 8pm++, then went to Merlion to walk walk, talk talk, and to some photos lor... Then later we walked one big rond and got back to Raffles Place MRT and took the train home, and I walked home later...

Haiz... The virus is damn sickening la, restricting me to do things... :@