this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Under expectations

Today went to school with a light mind as the exams are over le... Hahax! Then went for PE, then had POA, and we got back our paper... Haiz... I got 63/100... Okay la, got a little bit improvement... Hahax! Then after recess got back our A.Maths paper, E.Maths paper 1, Social Studies, Geography, and Chemistry...

A.Maths I got 77/100, and sitll got 1 mark yet to be gotten... Hahax! A little disappointed la, cause I expected to get at least 80... Haiz... Then E.Maths paper 1 I got 62/80, and 1 mark yet to be gotten too... Hahax! Also very disappointed la, expected to get at least 70, all because of careless mistakes... Damit! :( Social Studies I got 26/50 while Geography I got 25/50... Yeah, passed it... :) Then got back Chemistry, and got 48.5/65 for paper 3... Haiz... Another disappointment la, expected to get at least 50... =/ Tomorrow will get back Physics... :)

Then after school, go for lunch with friends at TJCC, then crapped around there, then went home...