this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Torture ends, killing starts

Today went to school for exams again... Today had English paper 2 only... Hahax! So very relaxed... The passages were quite weird as they are ALL on McDonalds... Hahax! Then finished about 20mins before the paper ends... So currently, all the lauguage and humanities papers are done! YAY! Then after paper, we were thinking of where to play soccer and decided to go to Cheng Hao's house's street soccer court...

Reached there and saw some JSS people there playing... So we just played against them lor... Well, quite on form today despite not playing for almost a week? Hahax! Then later shot Ze Yi in his groin, and the sound is quite loud? Hahax! Then played until about 1.30pm then we crapped around while resting... Hmmm, I guess today I sweat the most unlike me playing in school? Hahax! Then after resting, took 154 and went home...

Had my lunch and watched soccer for a while and went to study my Chemistry... Mostly are memory work la, then later looked through my A.Maths, and here I am blogging... :D